Thursday, January 28, 2010

Muscles Cut During Colon Resection What Is The Best Exercise To Do To Lose Baby Weight?

What is the best exercise to do to lose baby weight? - muscles cut during colon resection

I had my son (via C-section) in November last year. My abs have not been back to the way they were before. I also have a top "Muffin" No matter what size in trousers. What do the best exercises to lose belly fat and build my abs. I am not sure that my abs have been reduced by my caesarean, so I do not know how the success of these exercises. Any suggestion is welcome.

1 comments:

A's Momma said...

I had a caesarean section last September. I do the elliptical machine and bike. I also sit-ups or some similar exercises. I am also a plan. I hope that does exactly the heart of the work for you. :) Are you exercising everyday? Good luck!

Post a Comment