Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wireless Headset For Laptop How Can I Connect My Bluetooth Headset To My Wireless Laptop?

How can I connect my bluetooth headset to my wireless laptop? - wireless headset for laptop

My Bluetooth is built up and the Bluetooth headset Motorola HS850 is a. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1520th I know how off the headset in pairing mode, but I do not know how to turn your laptop in search mode. "Please tell me how to put my Dell Inspiron 1520 Windows XP running on the search mode for the Bluetooth headset (Motorola HS850). Thank you!

1 comments:

wilthere... said...

needs to open up some kind of program can and search for Bluetooth devices. If you do not have a landfill, but most PCs are manufactured with the software you need for the functionality. Check the Start Menu / Programs

Post a Comment