Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flaky Scalp 6 Year Old How Often Should I Relax And Wash My Hair?

How often should i relax and wash my hair? - flaky scalp 6 year old

I am 20 years old, African American woman reading all kinds of conflicting information. Some say you should relax your hair every 4-6 weeks (so she says, relaxing in my case), some say six weeks is too early. Some people say they wash their hair once a week, a problem that goes with it, I say (good), some that were set up to wash hair, hair damage and wait 2 weeks to a month to wash their hair (not personally But it seems) a long time I find myself waiting due to wash my hair 2 weeks, but my hair feels disgusting, but my skin is very dry and scaly. and I rested at home once every six weeks. My hair is short (a few centimeters long), and I heard that people can relax a little more frequently than those with longer hair. I approached the 4-week mark my relaxation want to give (relaxed my hair my new growth begins to break, a problem that I have been my short),
Thank you, I hope your answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment