Saturday, February 20, 2010

F/m Rape Stories What Can I Do?Legal System Not Helping Me But Helping My Assailant?

What can I do?Legal system not helping me but helping my assailant? - f/m rape stories

I was sexually Assualt in December last year for my ex-boyfriend. I've been harassed by this monster in the entire month of January, I reported the harassment. He told me that if you have a report on the injury that could kill me and nobody does anything about file. The melody of my car, when we court in Alabama, Henry Co. on 20 May. The police said they went to see my car. How could they the key to my car? I left the car in front of the door where an officer was secrity. The prosecutor refuses to meet me! The police do not patrol my area, even where I live. Police in Dothan, Alabama are so bad. Says Pete HFMII () calls me and harrasssing reporting of telephone calls. He said his uncle, a policeman in Headland, Ala., he said,had nothing to fear. There was no possibility that the judge considers that knows that a black woman in the south. He was right. I know it .. Father of a baby with her sister and other things ..

1 comments:

Agent Mime2 said...

Communicate with a victim of domestic violence support organiization immediately! Visit the following link for information and the phone number 's. Get Help Now!

Post a Comment